The Academy's EMBA program will open the doors for you to achieve your dream career!
The Carl Benz Academy's EMBA program offers tailor-made teaching; a highly qualified international team of academics and a business-relevant curriculum. Students benefit from the opportunity to experience global, up-to-date and innovative teaching and content from three leading universities in three different countries; China, Germany and the USA. The Academy's effective blended learning approach gives students the chance to learn whenever and wherever suits them best, with minimum workplace absence.
The Academy is founded on rich international connectivity and commitment to a global approach. The Academy's academic and administrative team bring a wealth of expertise from across the globe and our international centers in Beijing, Los Angeles and Berlin serve to connect our institution with extensive global networks for our students and alumni.
Corporate and Academic Excellence
Course development within the Carl Benz Acdemy is undertaken with a strong emphasis on business-specific education. Our alliance with world-leading universities ensures innovative academic content and the best insights from three different countries. The Academy's academic staff has not only proven itself in the academic world but also continues to make a significant contribution to the corporate world. The amalgamation of scientific and corporate excellence is one of the key benefits of the Academy's programs.
The Carl Benz Academy aims to be the best international education provider in the retail automotive industry. The success of the Academy's Pilot Program over the last three years has provided an excellent foundation for the future growth and development of the Academy. This ambition influences our students and helps us push them to become respected leaders in their field.
The Academy is a young and growing institution. Its first programs commenced in 2011 and it now has 100 students enroled in its MBA program. Feedback from students and employers on the Academy's innovative, tailored and international approach suggest an bright future in the years ahead!
The Carl Benz Academy has excellent relationships with local, national and international experts across a host of business and academic fields. EMBA students benefit directly from access to these industry leaders and business and management experts through guest lectures, workshops, master classes and networking events.
The EMBA curriculum comprises a combination of online and face to face learning and students are encouraged and challenged to interact closely with their classmates and to apply their learning in their daily working lives. On successful completion of this study program, students receive an accredited and internationally accepted EMBA degree, awarded jointly by the Berlin University for Professional Studies and Steinbeis University Berlin. Key aspects of the two-year curriculum are as follows:
|Study Form||Face-to-Face Seminars + Online Units +|
Field Trip Study + Master's Thesis
|Study Period||2 years|
|Tuition Fee||250,000 RMB per student/year|
|Degree||EMBA Degree granted by DUW/Steinbeis University|
Program Benefits for Organizations
- Fosters development of a pool of qualified employees for retail management positions
- Supports the organization's talent management program
- Improves the qualifications of retail managers
- Enhances employee's professional and vocational skills
- Brings innovative new ideas and potential efficiencies to the workplace
- Improves employee communication and management skills for an international context
- Increases employee engagement, motivation, satisfaction, and loyalty
Program Benefits for Students
The job market is more competitive than ever and employers everywhere seek qualified and creative problem solvers and strategic thinkers to help them gain a competitive advantage. This EMBA program will nurture you to make you the best you can possibly be.
- Learn by doing! Be supported and taught how to solve complex work-related problems via simulations, real-life case studies, field trips and group projects
- Become an effective leader who possesses practical industry knowledge and ability to influence and lead your peers
- Be a strategic thinker who can anticipate future trends in a turbulent business era and is armed for handling unexpected crises
- Obtain professional skills and training in leadership, management and marketing and develop personal and functional skills which will make you an outstanding employee
- Improve your English language skills for high-level business communication in an international context
- Enhance your formal qualifications while continuing to fulfil your daily work and home responsibilities. Enjoy the great flexibility of the CBA's program where you can study at a time and place that suits you. Studying at CBA will be the best investment you will ever make!
“The key benefits of being student at CBA are; first of all I get the chance to study at the top universities in China, Europe and the US. Secondly I am very motivated to grow, develop and devote myself to achieve success within the excellent academy of Carl Benz. Last but not the least benefit is that I have the chance to study with excellent students from the Mercedes Benz network which is really a great chance for me to benefit from real-life experiences.”
Carl Benz Academy MBA student